Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.

I plan to discuss all things strange, including my current foray into the world of publishing. A lot of authors are very knowledgeable about the industry, and while I'm no slouch (or at least not a complete imbecile), there's a lot I don't know. A lot! Thank goodness for the power of Google, reference books like, 'The 2013 Writer's Market,' and the sage advice of friends and colleagues.

Since I often don't have much to say, or to be more precise, much to say that I feel other people would value reading, I'll end my first blog post with one of my favorite comic book quotes:

“Accidents happen. That’s what everyone says. But in a quantum universe there are no such things as accidents, only possibilities and probabilities folded into existence by perception”
 - Dr. Manhattan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shadowheart Curse, by Karilyn Bentley

Kickass Heroines by Melissa Snark

The Boss, By Abigail Owen